Succession (2018) TV Series Cast, Story And Reviews
Succession is an American television series that premiered in 2018. The show follows the Roy family, a dysfunctional and wealthy media family, as they battle for control of their father’s media empire. In this article, we will delve into the world of Succession, including its cast, story, and reviews.
The show features a talented cast, including:
- Brian Cox as Logan Roy, the patriarch of the Roy family and CEO of Waystar Royco
- Jeremy Strong as Kendall Roy, Logan’s second-oldest son and a potential successor to his father’s empire
- Kieran Culkin as Roman Roy, Logan’s youngest son and the black sheep of the family
- Sarah Snook as Siobhan “Shiv” Roy, Logan’s only daughter and a political strategist
- Nicholas Braun as Greg Hirsch, a hapless and bumbling member of the Roy family
- Matthew Macfadyen as Tom Wambsgans, Shiv’s husband and a high-ranking executive at Waystar Royco
- Alan Ruck as Connor Roy, Logan’s eldest son and an eccentric and politically inept member of the family
The chemistry between the cast is one of the show’s major strengths, with each actor delivering outstanding performances.
Succession follows the Roy family as they navigate their complicated relationships with each other and their business. The show explores themes of family, power, and the corrupting influence of wealth.
As the family battles for control of Waystar Royco, they engage in power plays, betrayals, and backstabbing, all while trying to maintain their public image and avoid scandal.
Succession has received critical acclaim since its debut, with many critics praising the show’s writing, performances, and direction. The show has won numerous awards, including several Emmys, Golden Globes, and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Audiences have also responded positively to the show, with its intense drama and complex characters earning it a loyal following.